SR. SOFTWARE CONSULTANT
Ubicación: MUMBAI, India
Tipo de trabajo: Engineering
Fecha de actualización: 2017-05-31
Aplica para este puesto
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Responsible for extending domain knowledge for supporting and help develop end to end solutions (at module level) including Business logic, User Interface and Data modules (Database / File System).
2.Responsible to carry out new end to end deployment of our Procurement and Vendor Management System in various Manufacturing Plants.
3.Sound knowledge of procurement and supply chain activities, inventory control, logistics and distribution, ensuring effectively-functioning processes.
4.A keen interest in learning and developing unit operations to meet the challenges ahead.
5.Follow processes and procedures accurately and to completion
6.Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to read, interpret and communicate data accurately
7.Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in a timely manner with all manufacturing teams across globe and other stakeholders
8.Organize and deliver trainings for the operations/project personnel on procurement, supply chain, logistics, for manufacturing plants buyers and vendors
9.Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
10.Be responsible for introducing process improvements using our system in the supply chain / procurement.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
1. 10-15 years’ experience with procurement/ process with manufacturing
2. Experience with Manufacturing JD Edwards
3. Experience on IT side, with Application (Software) deployment and support tasks.
4. Good communication skills
5. Ability to train procurement software application to end user
6. Having worked with global supply chain systems involving Buyer / Supplier management
1. IT / Software development Experience
• Bachelors in any Stream (Commerce / Finance / Production/ Manufacturing ) with Specialization in Supply Chain (/Procurement)
• IT Software