Skills: Business Analyst, IT – Analysis & Management, IT – SAP / ERP, IT – Software Development
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Makati, Philippines
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of SAP MM Business Analyst located in Makati, NCR (Manila)/Philippines through June 19, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Business Analysis brings an enterprise view to build a solid understanding of the business through close collaboration with business partners/stakeholders and translates that understanding to enable the delivery of business solutions. Core elements include:
- Understanding the business opportunity
- Eliciting, documenting, and finalizing business requirements (e.g. processes, data, business rules, functions, etc.)
- Identifying alternative(s) in context of business opportunity and business processes
- Ensuring business requirements are met
- Managing applications portfolio in tandem with changing business climate and business processes
- Provide Business Partner SAP support and assistance in the areas of: Material Management, Inventory Management, Procure to Pay
- Analyze and understand the business problems
- Demonstrates the ability to assess and understand the customer business objectives and to identify creative and doable business alternatives within a Global solution design. Evaluates and recommends alternatives by identifying selection criteria and assessing alternatives against the criteria.
- Identify and document requirements
- Demonstrates the ability to use documentation to understand global design and is able to understand requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to gather and document functional requirements for an application including development of use cases, use case scenarios, and User Interface design employing standard techniques and templates.
- Manage client relationships
- Effectively demonstrates the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships with customers, partners, SME’s (subject matter experts) and suppliers, etc. Actively builds and manages a personal/professional network to maintain those relationships.
- Facilitate discussions, plan and manage activities
- Effectively leads meetings by: facilitating active participation from all team members, pre-planning, using agendas, setting goals, follow-up, etc. Promotes an inclusive environment that enables all employees to fully contribute. Finds ways to highlight the need of others’ involvement when decisions may impact their functions.
- Model data and processes
- Ability to perform data analysis on customer business areas, translating data/information into models depicting information flows and/or data relationships. Understands data modeling concepts and develops logical data models. Understand how data is used within the systems and processes and works with the business to ensure that the correct data is provided.
- Operate within ITSM/Change control guidelines
- Conduct / coordinate thorough testing of all changes prior to introduction into production environments including positive/negative functional testing, & regression testing.
- Change management – ensures that all implemented IT changes are aligned with business needs and are planned to support Chevron operational excellence without interruption. Accurate business change impact assessments and Change Advisory Board (CAB) review of all production changes.
- Incident management – ensures that the highest levels of service quality and availability are maintained by resolving incidents as quickly as possible and minimizing their impact on normal business operations.
- Release management – ensures that all aspects of a release are considered together as a single entity. A more stable and reliable IT environment results from using a standardized, integrated approach to plan, design, build, test, verify, deploy, and review all changes.
- Applies Project Management principles and processes within the framework of a project or other routine work (e.g., framing the situation, considering alternatives, communication, behavioral change management, etc.).
- Communicate effectively (written and spoken). Selects language and examples tailored to the level and experience of the audience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or other relevant fields.
- At least 2-3 years work experience (including SAP support and implementation experience) in the area of SAP Materials Management (Fuel Supply, Procure to Pay, IS-Oil) and SAP Warehouse Management.
- Excellent customer focus and results-orientation
- At least 2-3 years work experience in developing SAP Fiori applications either with EWM or QM functionalities.
Relocation will not be considered.
Expatriate assignments will not be considered. Regulatory Disclosure for US Positions: Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Review federal laws protecting equal rights for applicants and employees (EEO is the Law) Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.For more information about E-Verify please click on a link below.E-Verify Poster (English) or E-Verify Poster (Spanish)